Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How to Get Special Logos on Home Page?

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
17 years ago3,265 views

With another special day (Halloween) and another special Google logo, here, I am wondering if there is a way to get the special logos to show up on my Google Personal Page. I always see just the standard Google logo there.

TonyB

Wouter Schut [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

You cán see them in Google Calendar ;)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

you can add a logo to your hompy by adding this widget

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Sure, and I can see them by just going to Google.com. I would like to see them at the top of my Home Page, right next to the search bar where there already is a Google logo. Perhaps that will be a future enhancement.

TonyB

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Tony, by adding a widget, you can change the look and feel of the logo.

Yes, the widget adds the google of your choice where the default google logo is shown on the hompy.. in fact, I have mine randamized :)_

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I've seen a widget before, but you had to manually make change, correct? I would like an option to just automatically link to what ever Google is using for a special logo of the day.

TonyB

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I'm sure that they sometimes update the Personalized Home page logo. They just don't seem to do it every time...

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

=="automatically link to whatever Google is using for a special logo of the day"

ahhhhhhhhh..ok I hear you now!! Nope, that will have to a future feature!! :)-

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!