Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Pages restores a feature

Inferno [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, November 19, 2006
17 years ago4,739 views

Create a site option is back on Google Pages. Well at least it was not there for me for some time but now I have the option.

[Title typo corrected – Sam]

Inferno [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Another new feature
screen shot :
http://picasaweb.google.com/hjr.photo/GoogleStuffz/photo#4999164293012979730

I think now u can hide a site from public viewing till you develop it.

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

What's the most sites you can have? It used to be 6, then the link disappeared, now I've only got 3 sites and I'm not seeing the link. Hiding a sites a good Idea though

Mambo [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

That private site thing is pretty cool. Gosh... I can so imagine Page Creator just being merged with Blogger after its Labs session... Blogger deserves more features like WordPress (to make separate pages)

Mysterius [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

This is very cool. The ability to make sites private until you want to launch them makes working on them a lot easier. Now I just need to figure out what I want to put on the site. :)

By the way, what does "Experimental Features" do, precisely?

Inferno [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Experimental Features.... it like volunteering to test the to-be released features.

Mrrix32 > I think you can have a maximum of 4 sites (optional) + 1 site of your Google account.

Inferno [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

check this out : http://pages.google.com/-/whatsnew.html

more cool new features

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Google has something with cats huh? :P

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

The image thing was there before, or was that an "experimental feature". I've used it before anyway

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Oh, I've got "Create a new site" on the drop down menu now, must have been added in the last hour though. So now that the Image thing isn't experimental and you can put Gadgets on any webpage, what experimental features are left?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!