MoN [PersonRank 1]

13 years ago #

How in the world did they draw this?

DPic [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

lug.oregonstate.edu/gallery/v/ ...

SCJM [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

Jesus christ that's retarded. The Mozilla Foundation resembles more of a cult than anything else. I used to use firefox, and I used to be just as much ZOMG SWITCH TO FIREFOX NOOB as this guy apparently is but then i saw through the BS.

Ben Main [PersonRank 1]

13 years ago #

SCJM, it's a group of Linux enthusiasts and Oregon State. I'm sure that there is a correlation with being officially part of a college Linux group and going crazy about a particular type of software. I use Firefox because the extensions allow for some functionalities that I don't have on other browsers, so I'm a bit confused as to why you think it is "BS".

Travis Harris [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

I'm sorry..... That is just cool :)

Fred [PersonRank 0]

13 years ago #

heard about a Firefox bus kalyan.livejournal.com/204212. ... in India?

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

lol..
nice pics :)

really liked them

Johan Terpstra [PersonRank 1]

13 years ago #

Nice! Zoom in and you'll see the parked cars spelling out F X as well. Not sure where the O went.

goooooogler [PersonRank 0]

13 years ago #

That was actually done by a Google intern :)

Trogdor [PersonRank 6]

13 years ago #

Interestingly enough, the "F" south of the area is made up of a car, and an aeroplane.

Sriram Venkitachalam [PersonRank 1]

13 years ago #

If they know when Google is gonna picture that area wudn't they have to maintain that setup for months? Damn cool.

This thread is locked as it's old... but you can create a new thread in the forum. 

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!