19 years ago #

hmmm. I don't see it either

Hans Mast [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

I’ll call you on this one, go take a look: http://gmail.com/

I blog at The (not so) Daily Me – hansmast.com/

Pierre [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Where have you seen that?However,i have a new function in my gmail account: always display images from one user

Ades [PersonRank 6]

19 years ago #

I was about to ask the same thing. I didn’t see it anywhere...

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Supposedly, they’re slowly rolling it out right now. The new logo shown in my post was what I saw in my Gmail account.

bernis [PersonRank 2]

19 years ago #

my account seem to be last one updated with everything :(.. i still don't have web clips ... and i was able to see html version of my gmail about 4 days since it went public

Passolargo [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Where did you saw this?

Ro Yo [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Who told you that?

Juan [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Appart from the rename I think both logos are bad. Couln´t Google designers made any better than using the old letter envelope to represent email?. We are also saturated by the @, like in m[put at-character here]il, but at least it represents more precisely the electronic email.

Terry [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Trademark infringement maybe? I remember when GMail first came out, there was some company claiming to have the trademark to the name. I personally thing Gmail's a heck of a name. You'll have people saying "Send me a Gmail"....like how people today say "Google it" when telling someone to search for something. It's part of everyday talk...something that couldn't have been seen/said years ago before Google got so popular with the masses.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!