Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google account disappeared

Gabor Kiss [PersonRank 1]

Monday, December 18, 2006
17 years ago2,404 views

Has anyone else had an experience with an account disappearing? I have been using Google calendar for months on behalf of my church with no problem. Suddenly 4 days ago I can't get into my calendar, and when I try to access my account there is no record of it. Like it never existed.

I sent email to the account support address and got nothing but automated responses. I tried calling Google in Mountain View and it is impossible to speak to a human. I can't even leave voicemail because the mailbox is full. What is going on?

Gabor Kiss [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Whatever happened with "Bob"?

I found a thread indicating a guy called "Bob" had lost a bunch of email when his account disappeared. Did that ever get resolved?

Shirin Oskooi [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

From the Google Calendar Team:

Well that doesn't sound good. Could you please submit your post with your email address at http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/request.py? Please include your handle "Gabor Kiss" so I can make sure to track it.

Thanks!
Shirin

Shirin Oskooi [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

From the Google Calendar Team:

Just wanted to follow up that we worked with Gabor Kiss and were able to resolve his issue.

-Shirin

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!