Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Holiday Doodle 2006  (View post)

Dan [PersonRank 0]

Monday, December 25, 2006
17 years ago5,138 views

That father kangaroo has terrible fashion sense.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

lolllll

just like Yahoo! :P

Dmitri [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Cool, now I know it's 6 days until the new year ;-) .

Eytan Buchman [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Indeed, let us not forget how Jesus was born in a manger, created to house kangaroos. Seriously, there are millions of animals in the animal kingdom, many much cuter than a kangaroo. What gives?

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I think kangaroos look much better than here:
http://www.google.com/doodle3.html

pokemo [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Why they use kangaroo? :)

maineac [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

The world would be a better place if there was less testosterone?

Bryce [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Kangaroos Rock?

P.S When it's lunch on new years day in australia, US are still back in 2006

dude [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

i dont get it

Alan Green [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Knit-pickers!

Dee in Los Angeles [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

With such negativity at every turn in this world, it is wonderful and refreshing to see something positive for a change. The little Kangaroo family represents togetherness and appreciation on a fundamental level. The fact that they had decorated their surroundings a little and knitted something for another member of their family, it is apparent that the truly enjoyed each other's company. And when the family member received the gift, it was obvious that it was both appreciated and brought tremendous joy. It may seem a bit corny for the ever growing list of cynics out there (I am actually a bit cynical myself). But, sometimes the simplest gesture can make a HUGE difference. Also, the little sweater was the unifying element to bring the family together even more. Maybe, the sweater is a metaphor for something................an element that is common, but can bring family or people together and for to intensify our appreciation for one another.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!