Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Picasa contact sheet help?

Emily Davies [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
17 years ago3,875 views

Hi, im a newbie when it comes to Picasa (literally, i downloaded it about 20 minutes ago) and already i have a problem (or few...)

Im trying to make contact sheets. Ok, i CAN make a contact sheet but how do i chose what size page i want? Like can i make an A4 contact sheet?

Also, the background is always an off white/grey colour which isnt helpful as i need to print these out...preferably with a white background.

ALSO!, how do i get rid of the title at the top of the page?
Thanks for any help...

Emily.

Mambo [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Hi Emily,

Unfortunately, the Collage option which you are using isn't very customisable. You can't change the background colour; you can't get rid of the title; and you can't change the size (very easily). The Collage option is more for viewing on the screen and posting the Web (not ideal for printing).

Your better option is to use the Print option, where you can change the size of your print-outs. Then you should get the white background, and you can also go into the Printer options from the Print screen, and change the size of the paper. There also shouldn't be a title... but I'm not 100% on that one.

I hope that helps.

Elliott H. [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I have been using Picasa 2 for some time and have made many gift CDs.When a CD has finished, I usually click the "show" button in order to review the pics. Now, suddenly, when I finish copying the CDs, clicking the "show" button or the "eject" button, nothing happens. I must manually eject the CDs. When I play the copied CDs, they show up in a XP fax window, instead of the Picasa format.

I have thought of uninstalling Picasa 2 and reinstalling, but I don't want to lose any of my downloaded pics. Can I do this without this happening?

Elliott

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!