Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[OT] All your video conversion problems are gone...

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, December 28, 2006
17 years ago2,385 views

This forum has a lot of threads handling video conversion problems. As everyone else in this forum, I have often the same problem. I have tons of video conversion programs installed on my computer, but none does it all and most of them just mess up my computer.

Now there seems to be a promising new video conversion service launched, that promises to do it all... (or nearly ;-)). I couldn't test it out yet because you need an invite (and I still don't have one)...

If anybody has used the service already, please share your thoughts...

http://www.heywatch.com/site

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I'm in (i.e. I've got an invitation today.)

FYI, service looks great...

It seems to be that I'm a watcher for some time now, didn't find out what it means, but I suppose features are limited or so...

The list of possible conversions looks really impressive, you name it, it's in there....

Its a shame there is a transfer limit of 100 MB (and 10 minutes) a month for free users. It's a bit little for video, don't you think? There should be an upgrade possibility to 1 GB but I didn't find that option yet. Maybe that's because I'm still a watcher....

Wish this could be an integrated part of Google Video (and with the same unlimited capabilities)...

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!