Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google's Cooling Problem  (View post)

Tim Johansson [PersonRank 1]

Thursday, January 11, 2007
17 years ago4,578 views

This made me laugh: "Oren" in Swedish means "Unclean". Not the right person for green power.

white_traffic_master [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

why are you humiliating Russian women? Some of us have accidentally mother from Russia!

Hey hi to your mother and thanks to father and whiskey who helped him to make such an idiot

some guy [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

very good to hear that Google is on track to be carbon neutral. talk about stepping up the plate and not being evil. hopefully it will shine a bright light into some dark corporate corners and get other CEOs to do the right thing.

Christian Asmussen [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

I will try to fix this problem if you promise to give the 2 basukas to every human :-)

Oren Goldschmidt [PersonRank 3]

17 years ago #

To Tim Johansson; 'Oren' in hebrew means Pine Tree (which is as 'Green' as it gets...) so I guess we can just split the difference and make me as 'Carbon Neutral' as Google in this case ;)

To WTM (Nice name, BTW); I apologise to the entire slavic nation for my presumptuous, whiskey laden statements about your fine confederation's output of wives of lease, rental or acquisition.

and to Christian; I'll go halves with you on this one, you bring 6.5 billion pieces of Bazooka and I'll do the same :)

-Oren

Emily Nashif [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a long time. I work in SEM, so naturally Google is a part of my daily life.

I passed this around the office and we all had a good laugh. Thanks for sharing!

Oren Goldschmidt [PersonRank 3]

17 years ago #

I'm happy you liked it, Emily, feel free to read the rest of the blog at http://e-cclesiastes.blogspot.com/ (just six posts so far, so playing catch-up shouldn't be all that hard)

Have a great weekend,

Oren

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!