Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[Google Co-op] Stopped displaying results

Chris [PersonRank 0]

Thursday, January 18, 2007
17 years ago2,798 views

Hi,

I tried to incorporate Google co-op, it worked fine for couple of days on my website but just stopped working after 5 days exactly. I mean its there on my website, configured to display results from my website but it wont display the results anymore like before but just ads.

I remember filling the information correctly on Google Co-Op website. Tried the results on its preview option. It displayed many pages that were relevant. I tried the code finally on my website, got all the results that were relevant again. But it happened only for 5 days. It now displays only the home page in results. I do not know what to do. Should I take it off my website coz its a very bad user experience.

Just to let you know, I had made a lot many changes within those days within my website. In title tag and even in the body just to practice some SEO stuff. Could you please help me out. Now when I am trying to get the code back from Google Co-op, it wont display any results on in Google Co-op preview section as well but just my home page URL.

Please advice.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Are you referring to a Co-op powered Custom Search Engine? If so where' the URL...?

Chris [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

First of all sincere apologies for not specifying what this post was related to and thanks for mentioning Google Co-op for me.

The URL is

www.GurgaonShoppingMalls.com

This is the site by malls. We have got all the pages and products very much working when the site was launced with Google Co-op. It worked fine for few days but right now all it displays is just one URL. Does not matter what query you try all you get is just one URL. There are times when there is no result as well.

Secondly, I tried to display the adsense on the right side but its taking the previous one that we had created. In the previous version we had specified the adsense to appear on top and bottom.

Please note that we have even deleted and re-created the CSE for this site. Right now only one page would show the result and that is the home page. Is it a good that we should remove it from our site and try our own program to fetch the results.

www.GurgaonShoppingMalls.com

Please advice.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!