Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How to build live video at Google Earth?

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

Monday, February 5, 2007
17 years ago2,594 views

Today, I try many ways to build a live video at Google Earth. This live video can show what I am doing. But I not success. Anyone knows the way. Please tell me. Many thanks.

Eytan Buchman [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I am not completely sure what you mean. Are you trying to record segments of Google Video in action? If so, standard screen capture equipment would be the solution.

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Thanks, My target is to build a house at Google Earth. It is same as my Studio. I will put some cameras at the rooms of my house. When someone click my house on the Google Earth, he can come into the rooms and can know what we do. Also, can speak to us. If the visitor use cameras too, we also can see him at the wall big screen.

So this will help for my fashion business if on the Google Earth, and our designers can work at anyplace if he use cameras.

Then,

Also I think google can produce a kind of glass for view real 3d. When I wear this glass, I can see my clents really come to my room and site at my side to see my clothing samples. That is very cool. I can also go to his shop at New York to see how the goods sale. Even can speak to a customer. I think it is not hard. Many tech already done. Just make them to be products.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!