Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google & Apple = More?

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

Monday, March 5, 2007
17 years ago3,240 views

<<Chief Executive Eric Schmidt said Monday that Google and Apple Inc. are working together on "many more" new projects, which he did not identify. Schmidt made his comments at a technology conference in San Francisco. Schmidt was addressing a question concerning rumors that Apple and Google were working on a tablet-style personal computer. Without commenting specifically on the rumor, Schmidt said Google and Apple are "doing more and more things together. We have similar goals, similar competitors." Already, Google's search features are to be standard on the iPhone, a cell phone Apple plans to release soon. Schmidt is also on Apple's board of directors.>>

the entire news
http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7BCB371615%2D9828%2D4D12%2D8040%2DB64CDBB47560%7D&siteid=mktw&dateid=39146%2E67511125%2D891090817&dist=nbs

Josue R. [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

possibly Google Docs for the iPhone? that i'll be sweet.

Mambo [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

>> Google's search features are to be standard on the iPhone <<

Is that true? I know there's embedded Google Maps, but I thought Web Search is to be provided by Yahoo?

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Apple includes Google and Yahoo search, but Google is the default.

Mysterius [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

[put at-character here]Ionut: Well, that's news to me. Good news, though. ;)

random comentator [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

yahoo also is providing the push email but i am not sure if it is pop3 or imap or both.
i hope goodle does the same. if I could get my gmail on the iphone i would very rarely have to do email at home home desktop anymore.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!