Google Blogoscoped

Forum

The Yahoo Image Game  (View post)

Gamer [PersonRank 0]

Sunday, June 26, 2005
19 years ago

Its a fun game but a bit too easy, I've got almost 100% accuracy because the odd one out is so completely different.

My suggestion would be (if it were in someway possible) to have both the exceptions and the terms coming from the same category: eg "beetle and bee" not "bug and outpatient".

I was fortunate enough to have topless as the term for one of my rounds.

ardief [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

I got 'teenagers' and it wasn't exactly what one would define SFW...ok so I'm not at work, but still...

Piotr Zgodzinski [PersonRank 4]

19 years ago #

this one is great

http://smaczek.pac.pl/image_game.gif

a big LOL :)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Ouch. Well, I've updated the post with "not always safe for work" note. I wish Yahoo's adult filter would work more complete...

Gamer, I could adjust the level of difficulty slightly by choosing more obscure words (I'm making it so the words can't be too exotic, and so that sometimes, words from a restricted special list are chosen) – but I often get it wrong. Maybe you are just too good? Do others find the game too easy too?

Tiago Serafim [PersonRank 4]

19 years ago #

Hi,

I found it easy too...

Affan Qureshi [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

Do you mind having a explicit photo filter on there somehow? This is not safe for work... and even home at times. Thanks

affan00 at g_NOSPAM_mail.com

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Indeed I AM using the adult filter, it's just that Yahoo's filter doesn't work very good (as you can see). I too wish it'd work better!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!