Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Register for Google AdSense Referrals  (View post)

Garga [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
17 years ago3,885 views

Anyone here with positive referrals experiences? While I make good money with regular AdSense ads, I've yet to see a single case of income from referrals.

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

And here's the corresponding AdWords blog post that explains how you can sign up as a Pay-Per-Action advertiser:

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2007/03/pay-per-action-beta-test.html

<< You define a fixed amount that you'd like to pay for a completed action based on the value of that action to your business. You'll only pay when that action is completed, not for a click or impression. For example, you may wish to pay $1 every time a user fills out a lead form on your site and $5 when a purchase is made. >>

Edit – Oops... I've just seen this thread: http://blogoscoped.com/forum/89537.html Sorry!

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Amazon referrals aren't good IMO, and I had trouble signing up with CommissionJunction before.

Adam Dempsey [PersonRank 3]

17 years ago #

I've made some money from Firefox and Google Pack referals, but don't think an Adsense referal ever converted after 60-odd signups.

17 years ago #

Does Google actually pay anyone when users sign up for AdSense after clicking the "Ads by Gooogle" links on top of every AdSense? I thought about this when I heard that AuctionAds.com has this kind of affiliate system built right into their ads, which is cool for webmasters...

Adam Dempsey [PersonRank 3]

17 years ago #

Would be interesting to see if they did. I used the Adsense referals specifically so I wouldn't know if someone had signed up via the 'Ads by Google' link.

Be interesting to hear if someone who doesn't use the referals had users signup for Adsense showing? Which would mean it must of come from the 'Ads by Google' links.

17 years ago #

I kinda think if they did it, they'd promote the fact, so they probably don't... but maybe some people can convince them to do it :)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!