Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Goodies

GuillaumeB [PersonRank 9]

Monday, April 2, 2007
17 years ago2,924 views

Alright well, I'm terribly disappointed by yesterday's big lack of any serious announcements from Google.
I'm not sure if you've seen them of not but here are some little apps build around google product

<strong>Googlr:</strong> is an application that gathers most of Google product in one single interface. The apps looks a bit old (there is a tab for Writerly AND spreadsheet) but at least someone made one.

<strong>Gmail.Win</strong>: is another little app that displays Gmail in a fullscreen mode, it sleeps in your taskbar

<strong>Gcal.Win</strong>: Same for Google Calendar.

You can find them all over here:
http://blog.cheeseburgerman.net/category/software/

I wanted to come up with something similar built in Ajax with codes from dynamicdrive.com but it seems that Gmail kills iframes (probably for security reasons).
Has anyone found any alternatives? I believe something webbased could actually look better and be more useful.

(sigh sigh sigh...come' on Google bring it on!)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

These are all outdated and don't work! I tried all the ones mentioned. Googlr is the worst. The others are just dysfunctional

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!