Google Blogoscoped

Forum

What Ad Systems Do You Use?  (View post)

Sven [PersonRank 1]

Friday, April 6, 2007
17 years ago4,532 views

www.google.com -> Adsense
www.affili.net -> eBay Ads
www.linklift.de -> sponsored links
www.amazon.de -> affiliate programm
www.spreadshirt.de -> personalised products

For my two sites (www.arachnophilia.de and www.321blogger.de) Adsense and eBay Ads work best.

I earn on Arachnophilia.de around $50 – $60 per month with Adsense, and around 70€ – 100€ with eBay Ads.

Sven

Ryan [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Firstly, if anybody has good experience with a CPM program that is NOT intersittial or popup, please let me know about it. I've tried to apply for casale and even though i'm above their impressions limit, they said no.

I'm looking for ways to monetize some sites of mine (like noslang.com) where adsense doesn't really pay anything at all yet the traffic is highly targeted. It may just be the fact that I refuse to put ads on the front page..

other than that, YPN and azoogleads are working good for me on my text message sites. (YPN much better)

Adam Dempsey [PersonRank 3]

17 years ago #

I use purely Adsense to monetise my main site (mpsounds.net)

Chris Williams [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I'd be very interested to know this as well.

I'll use internal ads to keep readers to at the site, but the ease of managing AdSense has kept me there.

Douglas Karr [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

I utilize Adsense on the site, but Commission Junction (http://www.cj.com) for RSS and email.

[Link fixed – Tony]

Veky [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

None. Googlepages, Blogger and academic community provide me with free hosting. :-)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!