Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Picasa Albums to replace Orkut albums

DPic [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, April 7, 2007
17 years ago3,098 views

I love it when Google listens to me. this must be the like the 10th time they've done something a few months after i've suggested it. Don't worry- i know that Google isn't actually listening to me any more than anybody else :P Or are they o.O

http://www.insideorkut.com/2007/04/rumor-picasa-albums-to-replace-orkut.html
So Picasa will be the new photo manager for Orkut? Sound like another step towards orkut 2.0

DPic [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

They've already done it with blogger

Satrohraj [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

That would be better....

But, when??

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I normally don't go to Orkut unless somebody sends me some message or there's a new feature...
How many times do you go to (log in) Orkut a week? (if there's no average, then think of last week)

Sankar Anand [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

i login everyday.. but i am not addicted to orkut.

its been more than a year in orkut but i have only 150 friends and 1300 scraps with 48 fans..

there are many buddies with 1000+ friends ...and 10000+ scraps.. they are in orkut as a day employeer. ha ha lo. they dont have job too.,

any way picasa web for orkut is really a nice idea and boost picasa web album user surely..

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I would go on Orkut more often, but hardly any of my friends use it. They all use Bebo, which is weird because that's blocked at school and Orkut isn't :-)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

[put at-character here]Mrrix32 What age are you?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!