Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Your Relationship is needed Urgently  (View post)

Josue R. [PersonRank 10]

Friday, April 13, 2007
17 years ago7,486 views

Of course Philipp, you are my very best friend now & i trust you for being able to contact me thru your blog... how can I help?

Where would you like me to send you my American social security #, email & password, bank account login credentials, and personal details?

=P

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

<<Please, I want to you maintain the absolute secrecy for the purpose of this transaction>> Great! Post it on the internet! Is this some kind of joke?

Ludwik Trammer [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

> Is this some kind of joke?

No! Of course not! I think it will be most easy for Philipp if we post our PayPal usernames and passwords in comments, so he can send there the many, and then leave there our 20%. I don't remember my, I'll have to check, but you can do this now...

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Ok – how much does he need? I can send him my passport if he needs it. My credit card number is 0123 4567 8910 1112. Its a Visa, expiry 06/08 security number 706.

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Philipp i didn't know your middle name was Mubai.

Brajeshwar [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

You made my day, what a nice read. I've never read a spam message in such a detail – this one is cool.

Mark Draughn [PersonRank 5]

17 years ago #

Your middle name is Mubai? MY middle name is Mubai! We are like brothers! I would love to help you!

HEre is My suggestion How you can make Some money:

My name is Mark Draughn. I am a software developer here in the United States. I live in Chicago Illinois USA with my wife and three cats.

I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my software to Germans. I have many customers from the Germans but most of my German customer's mostly offer to pay me with TRAVELER'S CHECK or MONEY ORDER or CASHIER'S CHECK, which is difficult for me to redeem into its cash equivalence here in Chicago Illinois USA.

My main reason for sending you this email is that I am looking for a representative in GERMANY.

I am looking for someone who will be working for me, and with me, as a par time worker and I will be willing to pay 15% for every transaction the person assists me in making.

Following your antecedent from the Internet, I decided that you should assist me in handling this situation. I decided upon you because my confidence reposed on you as someone that is responsible and reliable.

Presently, I am working on setting up a branch in GERMANY so, for now, I need a representative in GERMANY who will be handling the payment aspect for my company.

The work you would be doing for me would not have to affect your present business or work. The work I would like you to do for me is simply to receive from me the TRAVELER'S CHECK or MONEY ORDER or CASHIER'S CHECK that my customers are paying me with. Because the cost of coming to GERMANY constantly to redeem this payments is becoming too expensive, time-consuming and inconvenient for me.

When you receive the check payments from our customers or my secretary through the postal service, I would like you to cash the checks for me as soon as you receive them.

So when you cash the check, I would like you to subtract your 15 and the transfer charges and send the balance to my cashier in the United States through Western Union Money Transfer.

In this way you will be MAking money to help you with your great Business Venture.

Very Sincerely,

Mark Mubai Draughn

AjiNIMC [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

ok my paypal account is: AjiNIMCrocks and password is moneyisnee*ed (the * is either an alphabet or an integer).

I am good at this http://www.idealwebtools.com/blog/spamming-spammers/

stefan2904 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

a little bit confusing

Inferno [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Is that really Phillip... ???

17 years ago #

Philipp

Veky [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Dear Sir,

My thanks for your very interesting email below. I would dearly love to help you however my ministry forbids me from entering any business deal with partners who are not part of our faith. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.

If you ever decide to join our faith then of course I could help you both with my experience and financial support.

I wish you well in your endeavour my brother.

Blessings,

Father Vector Barnett
Financial Development – Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast.
(Now it would be nice if I had that vector icon...;))

Cri Z'bell [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

My Dearest Friends, may the universe embrace you with love health and good fortune:

My estranged husband, an esteemed gentleman of royal lineage was ordered by the courts to surrender our properties to me when he left me for an exotic dancer. But he always kept me adequately insured and placed me in a lovely well-appointed estate on a private island between Washington State and Canada.

I am not getting any younger and making plans for my final move to the Lord's mansion with many rooms, where apparently he always keeps one ready for me. Regrettably, I have no beneficiaries to will my ins policies and properties to when I move to paradise.

I am unable to sell the estate or live with any basic comforts in this ancestral estate due to its need for minor repairs like retaining walls, septic system, rewiring, plumbing and a well.

I have no money to do this.

You seem like kind, honest people. The sort I want my assets to go to.

My life policy is valued at 300 million dollars. I only need $300.000 to bring my property up to code, and another $200,000 to make it comfortable so I will be able to spend what time I have left in my estate.

Immediately upon the receipt of your funds you will officially become the sole beneficiary of everything I own and my policies.

Please send the money promptly and I promise not to live forever!

With Love, Trust and Hope

Cri Z'bell
Z'Bell Island
America

Robert [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Paypal username: robbob256
Paypal password: duckie

Please only take what you need, Philip!

Der Lotse [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Now we know were PayPal hides all the money from frozen accounts ... :-)

B. [PersonRank 2]

17 years ago #

Good day friends,
The best news that I had this year was that message from Mubai that will make me rich.
But today I was informed that the world is coming to an end … Imagine that: The End of the World! ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nst32 It dates: March, 2005 Subject: Re: End of the World >> >> >>CPIs deuses continues treating to others >>... our interest… people nor perceive… >> the world finishes tomorrow! >>For your knowledge, the time now is 23:14 >> and the end of the world already started in Asia >> confirmed by several news agencies… >> it will arrive here in few hours, … >>Please, fill out the form below to send a message to ten friends, family or ... THEN PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO TEN FRIENDS. We really need your help to spread ... >>....

Emmett [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

There must be a mistake here.

Mubai has already made arrangements with me. I will help him out of a bad spot and I wll become RICH!!!

Please, go back to your regular activities else I will become quite cross.

Thanks!

Travis Harris [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Philipp, I appriciate you following through on your side of the agreement, I must admit, I was afraid after I sent the $250 that I might not see that 20% you promised... But when I logged in and saw $2.7 mil in my account I was sooo happy! I have to wait a couple days until they transfer it to my bank, but I have big plans for this money... it will really help both my family and my business...

Mark, unfortunatly, I don't live in GERMANY so I will not be able to help you out, but Cri Z'bell... If I can be of assistance, please contact me!

Thanks again Phillip!

John Sturgeon [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Phlpii xMbuai vGiarA,

want MOOR muny for bigger fun? bet your current fund is jst not satisffyied with you now! Send yore funds to us and wwwee garantee your funds will grow by 3 INCHES garunteeeed!

http://Vkdaiagggrraaaa.com/

Zim [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Sure, you can have $250.- and a sandwich too.
Holly crap, why are you posting spam?!

17 years ago #

'cause nobody want to advertise on blogoscoped.

(not true)

Jon Henshaw [PersonRank 4]

17 years ago #

I don't know why, but this never gets old. I always laugh when someone posts this.

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Philipp was Hacked?

Snidley Mubai Whiplash [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I get these at regular intervals. I love all of the comments and satires that have been posted. Since these come in at regular intervals I have to assume that the people who send them are making money at it. Do they send out a million or so of these and then get a thousand or so genetically deficient individuals who send the money? My God, that would be $250,000. I wouldn't risk jail time for ten times that amount but I can see that if that happens they might think it was worth it.

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

It is a classic cheat plan. They told you that have a big money share with you. But you need to pay some operating cost. After you paid. They will laugh at you.

I give the cheater a plan before, buy my clothing then sell. They are dismissing at once. haha.

Ludwik Trammer [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

> Philipp was Hacked?

Philipp doesn't exist anymore, didn't you know that? His brain was hacked couple of years ago by aliens (the same alien specie who founded Stonehenge some time ago, than Inca Empire, and more recent Google). Right now Philipp is controlled collaboratively by aliens, via some sort of advanced wiki in their Alien-net.

Josue R. [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Ludwik, i thought Philipp had reached "the end of the internet" webpage and found nirvana! but i also recall from a previous thread that Philipp's comments were controlled by a more advanced "Web 4.0 or Web 8.0" system. it's possible that the bot version is asking for help.

AnnasMoney4Me [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Mr Lenssen,

I must advise you that I have now sought legal action to recoup the funds you speak of. These funds were stolen from Ms. Anna Nicole Smith by thieves. I advise you to cease seeking assistance in recovery. Any further action by yourself will only lead to more legal action and possible criminal action by the state of California. Be aware that this is a formal cease and desist order.

Howard K Stern

Iama Dildo [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Here's Mubai's home page

www.ebolamonkeyman.com

[URL unlinked – Tony]

LOL [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Maybe someone has an easy to guess password!

Brinke Guthrie [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

this might be the best thread I have ever read. I will post all my private banking data shortly.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!