Google Blogoscoped

Forum

gotlogos.com

Ken [PersonRank 0]

Friday, May 4, 2007
17 years ago2,711 views

i thought i would share my experience with gotlogos.com. order, paid, and waited. seven days no communication from them at all. finally, an email saying they had not received payment. not true. payment was sent during the order process from my PayPal account. no problem. i can see how that could be overlooked. so, i wasn't so bothered by that as i was about letting seven days go by before contacting me. when i mentioned my disappointment with the delay in contacting me i immediately received a reply telling me my money had been refunded and accused of being "harsh". very unprofessional considering they missed the payment, were very slow to communicate, and unwilling to accept that this naturally would be disappointing and a poor first impression to a new customer.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Ken, would you "sign" that statement with your full name for credibility?

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Ken, maybe also post a copy of your complaining email so that readers of this blog can judge how appropriate (or inappropriate) was their response.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!