Google Blogoscoped

Forum

I've been locked out of my blog for spam

Ken Levine [PersonRank 1]

Saturday, June 2, 2007
17 years ago2,533 views

Robots have (in error) flagged by blog as spam and locked me out from posting anything new. I complied with their instructions to unblock me but I have to wait until a "human" reviews it. What can I do to speed up the process?

Help!
Bossjock[put at-character here]dslextreme.com

Keith Chan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I thought you can still post but you have to entire a verification code every time you intend to post. What happens if you click on the 'New Post' button?

Faultline USA [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Ditto Ken!!! I've got the same problem you have. I was also locked in error on Friday. In addition another blogger I know and communicate with was also locked on Friday. Tell me, what are the odds of that happening or has the Google robot gone completely crazy??? My question is the same as yours, "What can I do to speed up the process?"

faultlineusa[put at-character here]yahoo.com

Ken Levine [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

[Moved from "My blog is locked for spam" – Tony]

Robots have (in error) flagged my blog as spam and locked me out of
any new posting. I complied with your request to unblock it and am
supposed to wait for a "human" to review my blog. It's been three days.
What can I do to speed this process?

kenlevine.blogspot.com

Help. I've painstakingly posted every day, even on vacation to try to build up a readership. I've put tremendous effort into this blog only to see my work slip away through no fault of my own. Please. I'm a loyal blogger user, have always sung your praises. Please repay my kindness by unlocking me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Ken Levine

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

All these people?

Wow

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!