Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[OT] Divx Pro licences are being given away for free today

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, June 7, 2007
17 years ago2,743 views

The link below allows you to submit your email address so that you can get the Divx Pro serial number. After you submit your email address, you can automatically download the Mac version or click the Windows link in the upper right hand side to download that version. Normally ther is a $20 license fee for a Divx Pro license.

http://www.divx.com/dff/index.php?lang=en&version=mac

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Cool! Thanks for posting

Search-Engines-Web.com [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Thanks,

although they ask for an email, then send a serial number – the steps after downloading – do not require the input of one, although their tutorial states they will require you to input it.

They still have not upgraded to complete compatibility for Windows Vista.

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

To register the product you have to go to Start Menu -> DivX -> DivX Converter -> Register products.

Rohit Srivastwa [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I know i'm late in replying but mpeg2 plug-in is still on trial

anyway thanks for posting this link :)

steve james [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

mickie_bobo[put at-character here]yahoo.com

Zim [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

It redirects me to DivX Windows, and I can't see any text field to put my email in. (I'm from Argentina, using Opera browser)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I think its over now zim. I accidentaly got 2 serials at the time though. If you send me a message to xuanjames[put at-character here]gmail.com, I will send you the installer and the two serials to try. :)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!