Tuesday, July 11, 2006
People, According to Google
The top Google result counts (I’m searching for e.g. “football players are simply *”
- Actors are simply roles that people or objects play.
- Poets are simply egotistical flakes.
- Bloggers are simply wannabe ’Mainstream Media’ journalists waiting to be discovered.
- Programmers are simply not good programmers.
- Scientists are simply smarter.
- Football players are simply outstanding student-athletes.
- Designers are simply trying to improve devices.
- Cooks are simply unaware of the various herbs that work with certain foods.
- Waiters are simply stressed out from dealing with arrogant ladies all day.
- Athletes are simply athletes.
- Vegans are simply lemmings bent on impeding progress and complicating dinner parties.
- Critics are simply dismissive.
- Writers are simply following the money trail.
- Soldiers are simply pawns.
- Drummers are simply cool people.
- Bartenders are simply rude.
- Tourists are simply dazzled.
- Producers are simply recycling stories.
- Murderers are simply uncatchable.
- Geeks are simply bad news.
- Firemen are simply heroic.
>> More posts
This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!