Google Blogoscoped

Human: Technology, you are my servant!  (View post)

Varun [PersonRank 3]

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
9 years ago2,164 views

A lovely piece of art.

hankyang [PersonRank 0]

9 years ago #

seriously, I don't know what are you talking about.

Jewels Mart [PersonRank 1]

9 years ago #

Cool! I like that one: "Hang on a second, I’m freezing now to load something." :P

Jumana FM [PersonRank 0]

9 years ago #

hmmm, technology is really annoying that u mention it that way...
but hey , what was "Human" trying to say anyway ? :P

[VijayForVictory] [PersonRank 0]

9 years ago #

Brilliant conversation. It is 100% fact :)

Ianf [PersonRank 10]

9 years ago #

?Real? It was pure, unadulterated phantasy (=phantom fantasy!) of Philipp's. For a glimpse of the real thing, "Human talks to a robot," read this:

"[...] Hustwit left the crowd with a charming interaction-related anecdote that took place on Monday in SoHo, during a lunch break from filming some consumerism B-roll for Objectified. A young boy cautiously approached Hustwit's table and examined the camera tripod that he had propped beside him and that was about the same heigh as the boy. ...

After examining the three-legged metal object for a while, the boy quietly posed a question to the tripod. "Are you a robot?" He asked. When there was no answer, Hustwit assured the boy that "Yes, he is a robot, but he's taking a nap."

Posted by Stephanie | 9 Dec 08:29 PM | (reported on the very same day as that of Philipp's.) ...

This thread is locked as it's old... but you can create a new thread in the forum. 

Forum home

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!