Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Graphics Ads or Not on Google?  (View post)

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, December 29, 2005
18 years ago

This seems to be an uncommon sentiment, but i *trust* Google to make the right decision in each case. I trust them to not abuse us, the users. why do i trust Google? because they *know better* than to alienate their community.

Matt H503 [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

to think that google cares about us is of course rediculous but they do care about money

The Phantom [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I have just stumbled upon this site.

I loathe Yahoo's ads and that reason alone is about to make me leave yahoo's e-mail service.

I would move to Gmail tomorrow but for its lack of a calendar and a proper contact option that includes mail addresses and phone numbers

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Gmail does allow mail addresses and phone data and a lot more, just click "add more contact info" on the edit screen for the contact.

The Phantom [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Caleb

Thanks, I see.

Sorry if I am asking something that has already been addressed, but is Gmail / Google considering hosting personal domains?

if I make the switch from yahoo, I do not want to lose my domain, which yahoo hosts. And it would be a lot easier to have my eggs in the one gmail basket than to have some other place host the domain, and then have it somehow linked to gmail

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!