Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Sphere.com Launch  (View post)

alek [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, May 2, 2006
18 years ago4,201 views

Seems a bit slow, although not overly so. BTW, I just did the vanity test for you, and for "Philipp", I don't see a Google Blogoscoped URL anywhere in the results ... but the majority of results are other blogs referencing you.

Splasho [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

'Top Searches This Hour:
Web 2.0
Sex
...'

Splasho [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

The custom range is quite cool (though flash)
Example:

Splasho [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Sorry, http://sphere.com/search?q=stephen+colbert&datedrop=custom&sortby=rel&lang=en&allfrom=&startdate=20060428&enddate=20060502&histdays=120

didaio [PersonRank 2]

18 years ago #

I like design and custom range tool. Also like related media block. But Sphere doesn't find any cyrillic blogs.

Sam Davyson [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Sure looks rubbish to me. The interface reminds me of one of those parked domains that is covered with Adsense ads. Not that it is covered in ads but is is overly curved on the corners like these parked domains often are.

Techcrunch is going wild on it with a double bill (podcast and blogpost).

Seth Finkelstein [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I'm not impressed. The results for my blog were wrong in terms of the profile information. And it seems to have a lot of junk in the results.

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Not that great, only 7 result from this site.

Search-Engines-Web.com [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

They did not even have Matt's Blog – has to submit it both as a blog and as a featured blogger.

you would think that anything in technorati top 100 would automatically be in their database.

Still, it hold promise – and is convenient.

easter [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Hmmm... I've only been blogging for a week but they have my Flash Driven blog. The profile isn't updated on my end but hey i like them because they included my work. Ha ha ha!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!