Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Hard to send feedbaack to Google

Ricardo Sanchez [PersonRank 2]

Monday, July 2, 2007
19 years ago • 3,023 views

Has anybody noticed that sending feedback to Google for specific products is becoming harder and harder?

I've spent 20 minutes in Google Accounts Help, trying to find a request form loosely related to Web History in order to submit a suggestion, and I can't find anything. The contact us request forms deals about problems with logging in to different services, and doesn't offer an option for suggestions.

I don't really want to send a message to Google Groups, I'd prefer sending the suggestion via a request form.

Anyone has a link for Web History suggestions or something barely similar?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Here are two previous posts on the subject:

http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2006-05-08-n87.html
http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2007-04-13-n13.html

Hard to say but *perhaps* this form is the way to go:
http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py?page=troubleshooter.cs&problem=none_above&contact_type=none_above&stage=fm&contact_typemaster=other&Other=none_above&Action.Search=Continue

Ricardo Sanchez [PersonRank 2]

19 years ago #

Many thanks Phillipp.

I already had read the second of your posts, but forgot completely about it.

Forum home

Advertisement

 
Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

 

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!