Thursday, September 27, 2007
16 years ago8,137 views

Just out:

http://www.gseeker.com/50226711/google-reader-navbar.gif

At least on en version:

http://www.google.com/reader/view/?hl=en

andy [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

that's great, but why igoogle does not have that navbar yet is a mystery to me as it is supposed to be the initial hub for your Google world ...

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

iGoogle has the navbar. Maybe they should place Reader next to Gmail or Groups on the main navbar now.

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Well the blue line had been there for a few weeks so I was kinda expecting this.

Luke [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

i only get the links by coming from google/ig .. If I go to reader.google.com directly they're gona again

any suggestions?

Keith Chan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I just don't get why iGoogle isn't on the bar!

16 years ago #

Because iGoogle==Google.com if you choose to use the personalized homepage. A cookie preference tells Google to send you to the classic homepage or to the personalized one.

Brock [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

I think Reader isn't on the navbar because it can't yet handle the traffic the navbar would send it. Which is a shame (for me), because Reader is the only Google product I use as often as Gmail.

John [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

I noticed some inconsistency:

On Google Reader the navbar reads Gmail instead of simply Mail. They use 'Mail' on every other property the navbar is used (e.g. Calendar and Documents)

16 years ago #

Brock, you're right, but you can find a link to Reader if your inbox is empty and other one in the "more" menu.

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I wish they would add Notebook to the list of links.

TonyB

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!