Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Green Tech @ Google?

DPic [PersonRank 10]

Friday, February 8, 2008
16 years ago3,106 views

I'm one of the leaders of the environmental club at my school and i was wondering if anyone had an idea of what the best way to contact Google about possibly sending someone over to talk to an audience of high school students about environmental technology at google-- how they're envronmentally friendly (they get to put in a good word about the company)-- and possibly what kind of green tech is available for schools. It's pretty flexible as long as they're talking about environmental stuff

.Danny

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

press[put at-character here]google.com is worth a shot (yeah, I know it says just for press, but why not try it)

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

cool, thanks Philipp

beussery [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

He DPic,

That is a great idea, you might also try:
https://services.google.com/inquiry/request_speaker/en

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here] beussery, thanks! i'll try that too

/pd [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

try sending an email to renewables[put at-character here]google.com :)-

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here]/pd alright haha i'll try that one too-- i hope Google doesn't get annoyed! :P

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

hmm... they also have rechargeit-maps[put at-character here]google.com but i think i should just use the google.org contact form :) http://www.google.org/support/googleorg/bin/request.py?contact_type=idea&submit=+Continue+

Stephen Tordoff [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Try larry[put at-character here]google.com and sergey[put at-character here]google.com :p

I imagine they'll respond with how they have install solar panels at the Googleplex

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

> Try larry[put at-character here]google.com and sergey[put at-character here]google.com

FWIW, it's actually page[put at-character here]google.com and sergey[put at-character here]google.com ;-)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!