Forum

Nokia Helper Templates  (View post)

surftheair [PersonRank 1]

Monday, June 16, 2008
16 years ago4,917 views

it already exists in my nokia phone. "i love you too"

David T [PersonRank 7]

16 years ago #

LOL! Those text templates are utterly useless! Funny thing is that nearly every phone has them, and they are more-a-less all equally useless!!!

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I don't think this is new at all. I think i had this on one of my previous phones which i don't think was a nokia and it was at least one year ago. Never used it as you can imagine

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

My Nokia, which I bought when passing through Nigeria, has this helper template: "Dear Friend, This message may come as a surprise to you as we have not met before."

Charlie Perry [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

"I love you too" was a very common line in the months preceding my recent break up. It's hard to get quite the right amount of sincerity in the "too".

Zim [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

The word 'love' has lost force/meaning when written. And "I love you" it's a common phrase... Anyhow, I liked it better when it was a virus name (that was many years ago).

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

These text templates are familiar from phones sold in Finland since 2002 already. My girlfriend has Nokia 3510i in use
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_3510i
and it has these templates.

Rohit Srivastwa [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Timesaver :)

pokemo [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

use iphone forget nokia

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Pokemo, iPhone is locked to a specific provider here, I don't like that limitation...

16 years ago #

And iPhone doesn't have a vibrating ringer option, so you need to be forever switching the phone off and on as you move in and out of places where ringing phones are inappropriate.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here] Roger ;
My friend has an iPhone, and he can use the phone in silent+vibration mode.(though the vibration isn't that powerful if you compare it to Nokia phones.)

But still, where did you hear that from? :/

16 years ago #

[put at-character here]David: Thanks for setting me straight. I think I heard it in a SlashDot discussion, and I just assumed it was true. Silly me!

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

:)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!