Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Ads problem

WebSonic.nl [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, September 18, 2008
15 years ago2,469 views

Since tuesday my ads are gone on websonic.nl. i've tried contacting Google Support in Dutch and English but no respons,

I didn't changed anything and also generating a new ad didn't help. Strange is that on a other website where i have placed ads with the same account the ads are still showing. Furthermore no changes where made in my AdSense account. I've put up a page on another websonic domain on the same server, ads are shown here on a testsite. http://www.websonic.mobi/ads.php

The Adcode you can see in the bottom of the sourcecode, the ad is normally placed on the rightside under the two banners. Nothing is shown, also not a 404/403 error or public service ads. I also tried generating new ads but this didn't help either.

Then also tried to put up ads from another persons adsense account, didn't work.

The AdSense Troubleshooter did'nt help en doesn't come out on a contactform as promised.

Does someone here have any suggestions or experience with this kind of problems?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Maybe your page was blocked for some reason, like going against a terms of service rule? Did you check if there's an email from Google in your spam folder with more details?

15 years ago #

Yup i've checked, but no e-mail from Google, not in my regulary e-mail and not in Gmail.

15 years ago #

Philipp, thanks for the tip! i have looked again in my spam folder and found indeed a mail from Google. I overlooked that one, now i hope that it is going to be ok.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!