Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Weird dream about Philipp...

scjm [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, January 24, 2009
15 years ago3,453 views

It's very rare for me to dream about the Internet, but some part of a dream I had last night involved Philipp sitting in a very sparse but fancy office with a big glass window behind his desk. On the desk was a huge stack of paper, maybe the thickness of two and a half reams of paper. He said it was an early edition of some book he was asked to review or something. The pages weren't stapled together or anything, just loose leafs of paper, which is why I was told to be careful. He spoke with an extremely thick accent.

Wouter Schut [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Is that all? I can't find any hidden meaning. Except that you are in love with Philipp. ;)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Wow... yep you're in love with Ohilipp...

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

There IS a book on my home desk at this moment which I received today and want to review (in a way... it's a special type of review actually), but it's not made up of loose leafs of paper. There are however loose leafs of paper to my left side, because I just tore apart the binding of "Mad About Star Wars: Thirty Years of Classic Parodies" to better be able to scan the covers of that book (for my Cover Browser site) :)

15 years ago #

Can you also tell fortunes, scjm?

scjm [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

I used to work on the tenth floor of a building. The elevator bank contained six elevators. I would often press the "down" button and then be able to guess which door was going to open. And while I personally cannot read minds, I have the ability to tell that other people can.

15 years ago #

wow.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!