Google Blogoscoped

Forum

My blog disappeared

Julie L [PersonRank 1]

Friday, February 20, 2009
15 years ago3,224 views

I just changed my blog a few days ago so that it can be seen all over the web. Now when I go to my page it says blog cannot be found. Anybody out there know if this happens alot or what I can do to get my blog back. My dashboard still says I have a blog but when I hit the link it says it isn't there. I know I didn't break any rules or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Julie

Noah [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

What was the link to your blog?

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

And is it a Blogger (Google's service) blog?

Julie L [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

The link was justanotherday[put at-character here]blogspot.com and I changed it to google apps at seagalsjustanotherday.com. Obviously I haven't completed something or I did something wrong. I can't figure it out.... Thanks for answering, both of you. If you can help me figure out what I need to do to get this to work i would be most greatful.. I want to go back to the blogspot blog, and I can't find a way to do that, as this is just too frustrating.

Thanks again,

Julie

Pierre S [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

[justanotherday.blogspot.com]
Is that your blog ?
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55373
For how to set up an url

Julie L [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

Nope that's not my blog. Now I am really confused as to how someone else got the same blog name. Anyhow...Thanks for answering and I will check out the other link you gave me.

Thanks Pierre

Julie L [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

Just thought I'd let you know I finally figured it out. Just leaving it at blogspot for now. And the link is actually
seagal-justanotherday[put at-character here]blogspot.com. Thanks again for the link Pierre.

Ianf [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Actually, your blog's url is not, as you claim, "seagal-justanotherday[put at-character here]blogspot.com" (which may qualify as an account name, or e-mail address); it is

seagal-justanotherday.blogspot.com

which is another thing entirely.

[URL unlinked – Tony]

JulieL [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

Thanks Ianf....That is what I meant but as usual typed it incorrectly.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!