Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[Google spam results]

Terri Lockerridge [PersonRank 0]

Sunday, April 5, 2009
15 years ago2,229 views

[moved from other thread]

I want to know what the heck has happened to my google search engine.. I have been forced to return to Yahoo to get any kind of decent websites for information.

Google is giving me nothing but Spam for search results!

This has been going on for a week or more now and I want it to go backto actually helping people instead of thowing commerical sites at us in our searches!!

I thought that Yahpoo was the only flinging monkey on the web these days.. but let me tell you something Google.. I threw that site in the trash because they invaded my privacy, and the privacy of the people on my contact list and email addresses.. and then refused to allow me access to my own address book.. but I could view a satellite image of my own home that I did not authorize or want!

It had better stop being all about making money pretty damn quick.. cause if I am forced to go back to Momma Microsoft MSN.. I will not be back to your site either!
If I can't trust your searches or your widgets.. then I won't bother with you any more..

----------------------------------------

I forgot one other thing.. why do I come to this web url when I click onto a link on my Picasa Widget entitled MY PHOT0 ALBUMS. Not gona put up with this shit very long!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!