Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Tasks Feature Spotted in Google Calendar  (View post)

John H [PersonRank 1]

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
15 years ago5,428 views

Tasks are available for me in calendar. Thanks for pointing it out.

Quentin [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I have the tasks feature in my calendar as well, noticed it last night. I love this feature and I'm glad they added it to GCal!

As expected, the task list in the calendar is synced with the task list in GMail.

Drazick [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

I hope they'll improve the task feature in Gmail Labs.
It should be something much more similar to Outlook.

What I really wanna see is a Birthday field and auto reminder for Gmail Contacts.

Scott [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I noticed Tasks are also available on the new iPhone web interface. Just drop down the "more" menu item.

Hugh Isaacs II [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

Does anyone else have a tasks tab in their Gmail settings?

I keeps popping up and disappearing for me.

Alex Ksikes [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Another obvious feature that remarkably hasn't been added up to now. Obviously it will be widely used and will make an integral part of calendar unless they miss its implementation ... to be continued.

Reuben S [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

No tasks Gmail setting here. I love the RTM calendar and gmail gadget and wish Google would take some cues from it. Integration of tasks into all of the Google products would be swell.

Quentin [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

Task feature is gone for me today :(

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut?

Jay [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I wish I knew more about how Google chooses who can test these new features and who can't. I used Google Calendar a lot, yet I don't have the chance to use Tasks.

It'll be nice to have it once it's launched, though. I just hope the tasks sync to my BlackBerry calendar as easily as my Google Calendar does.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!