Forum

I guess Marissa works too much

Jérôme Flipo [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, May 14, 2009
15 years ago3,554 views

PBS Engage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8-s2FiDnOs

que [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

No kidding...she looked like she pulled an all-nighter. Its funny watching her eyelids struggle to stay up as she answers the questions in a sleep deprived autopilot-like lassitude.

Its interesting that there is so much controversy with Newspapers over Google News. Yet Yahoo is a much larger aggregator and Google makes no revenue from their News website (no ads). But they are still in the hot seat for it. I guess its quite tiring answering the same questions over and over about this.

Jérôme Flipo [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

<<I guess its quite tiring answering the same questions over and over about this>>

That's exactly what I think every time I listen to her and other Google top executives. Google is so "in the future" for mainstream people that 50% of Google public faces' work is to educate users – the flipside of the coin.

Can anyone ask Marissa to tell us what's the worst part of her job? She may be a fan of this (secret) forum and post her answer here. Who knows! :)

Ben Allen [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

She must have no had her coffee yet.

Suresh S [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

funny!! laughing i thought she would fall down.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!