Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Time Warner - Youtube deal

Jérôme Flipo [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
14 years ago2,400 views

<<[Through a] new partnership announced today with Time Warner (...), U.S. viewers will get a wide selection of clips from Turner, the Cartoon Network and CNN, along with Warner Brothers movies and choice moments from shows like Robot Chicken on Adult Swim, Gossip Girl, and the Ellen DeGeneres Show. The content will join other Time Warner properties already on the site, such as CNN International (country-restricted) and HBO, whose channel features videos from True Blood, Hung and Entourage.>>

http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2009/08/robot-chicken-gossip-girl-and-ellen.html

DPic [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Kill your cable subscription and set up a media center pc to your TV.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Yay! Now I can see the "Content is not available in your area" message even more often!

Jérôme Flipo [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

[put at-character here]DPic
I've never had a TV set since I'm 1 day old, which means that I've saved 2 years of my life (assuming a viewing time of 3.5 h/day from 5 years old). Since I've never been used to watch newscasts, shows and series, I don't feel the need to watch them online either, even though I tried hard with Lost, 24, Heroes and few other popular ones.

MZaza [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

[put at-character here]James Xuan
LOL :D
Use a proxy, it makes me feel better.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Proxy + Speed + Flash Compatible = Hard to find... :(

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!