Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Project Indect and the "automatic detection" of "abnormal behaviour or violence"  (View post)

Teodor Filimon [PersonRank 3]

Sunday, September 20, 2009
14 years ago3,504 views

This is great, but it reminds me those experiments in Robocop...

Dan [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

We should also throw people in the river to see if they float. If they do we they are withches and we can burn them. If they drown, then they are not witches.

Don't forget the bumps on the head, and how they can be used to detect criminals!

Pseudo scientific BS will never stop, will it? Not when there are people's lives to ruin.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Once the system is in place it becomes easier and easier for the Government to control what people can and can't say on the internet. The internet should be free, crimes should be found not by monitoring all traffic.

Also, small thing, but it is officially the PSNI Or Police Service of Northern Ireland

Reg Vernon [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

Project Indect really frightens me. For the first time, my obsession with finding the truth about 9/11, 'false flag' events, Lockerbie, Yvonne Fletcher, UFOs, scalar weapons, mind control technology, America's determination to secure access to oil etc by accessing all sorts of weird and wonderful websites might just mean that I'll be identified as 'some to watch', a potential subversive, who might need to have his computer taken away. The Sunday Telegraph described this project as Orwellia. Too damn right. It's just what the nascent EUSSR needs to control the population and eliminate dissent.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

As much as you sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, i'm in the middle of 1984, and this is damn orwellian.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!