Forum

New AdWords's My Client center interface

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, October 25, 2009
14 years ago2,876 views

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-my-client-center-interface.html

hebbet [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

i think most of us (~99%) are reading most of the google blogs and so there is no neeed to post everything

14 years ago #

I believe that the number is not so remarkable in any way.

There are posts on the front page that points to "biggest and finest" Official Google Blog too.

14 years ago #

This is what the AdWords entry is sharing:

"Starting this week, you'll see a link on your My Client Center Dashboard that will take you to a new MCC interface that we're testing. In the new interface, you'll notice an updated look and feel, as well as some enhancements to help you manage your clients more efficiently. These include:

* In-line editing of account descriptions: In-line editing cuts the time it takes for you to make changes to your account names. Instead of waiting for a new page to load, just click an account description to edit it right on the Dashboard.

* Remove/unlink accounts: Previously, you needed to drill down into a client account to unlink it from your MCC. Now, if you're no longer managing a client, you can remove it directly from your MCC Dashboard.
...."

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!