Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Reader Play  (View post)

MZaza [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
14 years ago6,134 views

I was just check my reader and I found this link in a notification box.
https://www.google.com/reader/play

<<Welcome to Google Reader Play, a fun, fast way to browse the most interesting stuff on the web, personalized just for you.

We'll keep track of the things you star, like, or share, and we'll show you more stuff you'll like the next time you use Reader Play.>>

MZaza [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

There is a blogpost.

<<I use Google Reader a lot — not only to stay on top of the news, but also to find interesting blog posts and articles. I’m always telling my friends about Google Reader, and while some of them love it, others don’t want to take the time to set it up. For those of you who fall into this second category, we’re announcing Google Reader Play, a new product that makes the best stuff in Reader more accessible for everyone. Reader Play is a new way to browse interesting stuff on the web, customized to the topics you’re interested in, with no setup required.>>

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/finding-awesome-stuff-online-with.html

Above 2 comments were made in the forum before this was blogged,

Obs [PersonRank 1]

14 years ago #

Is it just me, or is this completely broken in Chrome?

Zim [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

*cough* StumbleUpon *cough*

ArpitNext [PersonRank 7]

14 years ago #

totally useless :(

Ben Allen [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Is totally addicting and still has the same shortcuts as reader. A fantastic time waster.

Waldir Pimenta [PersonRank 2]

14 years ago #

[put at-character here]Ben Allen: Does the "mark as unread" (M) shortcut work as well? It seems not :(

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Although the "Read more" link loads the article into Google Reader, you can get to the source website by clicking on the excerpt or the image instead of on "Read more".

As Zim said, this is StumbleUpon, but done better.

mdonotek [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

Is there any shortcut for start/stop slideshow.? Lack of it is the only leak in the idea for me.

--
md

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!