Google Blogoscoped

Forum

New Android Market

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
12 years ago9,109 views

http://googlemobile.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-android-market-for-phones-with.html

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

<<...
Today [Jul 12], we’re releasing a new version of Android Market which makes all of these available on phones (Android 2.2 and higher).
...>>

/pd [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

Andriod seems to be gaining traction..does this mean that iPhone/ iOS will wean away some time soon ?

todays world news [PersonRank 0]

12 years ago #

I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

Apple [PersonRank 1]

12 years ago #

"Andriod seems to be gaining traction..does this mean that iPhone/ iOS will wean away some time soon ?"

Then what would "Andriod" copy from?

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

I know you're just trolling, Apple, but I'll bite. Android has so far resisted the urge to copy the total elimination of physical keyboards, and the completely closed app distribution ecosystem. Also, none of the Android phones has so far copied the idea of an antenna that works more poorly when the phone is held in the left hand :)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!