Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Super Gmail Giveaway Pro++ Gold XP Deluxe Edition

Phil [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, September 1, 2004
19 years ago

Another six invites if someone has a dog or IP6 address that doesn't yet have one...

* First name
* Last name
* Email address

* Why is Wednesday better than Tuesday?

--Phil.

Ben [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Ive got a dog!!
Ben
Bolduc
bcmurda09[put at-character here]yahoo.com

because wednesday is humpday. everyone loves humpday. one step closer to friday

Anonymous [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Name: Tjibbe Rijpma
Email: tjibbe[put at-character here]hotmail.com

Why is Wednesday better than Tuesday?:
It's closer to the weekend!

Kyle [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

I have a beautiful black mutt (sorry, mixed breed) rescued from the mean streets of downtown LA.

Kyle
Humphrey
mailkch[put at-character here]yahoo.com

Wednesday is better than Tuesday because Wednesday is the new Thursday, and everybody knows that Thursday is the new Friday, which makes Wednesday the new Friday, which means I guess I'll be going out for the night. Tuesday is still just Tuesday.

Thanks for your consideration.

sivasankar [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

wednesday is better because it the between the wek so thts way is better

Brice [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Brice
Freeman
amorvino[put at-character here]yahoo.com

The weekend is universally accepted as the grandest and most coveted part of the week; the zenith, the pinnacle, the apogee if you will. To become a Saturday or a Sunday is the greatest hope that any calendar day can aspire to. Even Friday, the closest day to the weekend, is lauded and hero worshiped with such things as TGIF, Beer Bash Friday, and the 2 (substitute your favorite potent potable here) lunches. Ergo, Thursday will always and forever be better than Wednesday if only by mere proximity to the almighty weekend.

Oh, and I have two dogs!

Phil [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

I sent one to everybody except sivasankar who didn't supply his details, if he replies in the next day or so I'll flick it his way, else it's open again...

--Phil.

P.S. I wasn't serious about the dog comment--in fact I forgot I made the comment & was reading the RSS feed thinking "Why are these people talking about their dogs?" :-)

Justin [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

worlds first dog blogger?

http://freddiesblog.blogspot.com/

ruff ruff!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!