Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Friday Four - New Gmail Invites

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

Friday, June 18, 2004
20 years ago

I have four new Gmail invitations to give out. Just tell me why you want to use Gmail right here in this thread (you must include your full name and current email as well). I will send out four Gmails later on today.

Joanna Beldowska [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

I'd like to use it because my boyfriend got one yesterday and he's very happy with it, making me jealous about his new Gmail!

Joanna Beldowska [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

joanna_75[put at-character here]poczta.onet.pl

anisa bennis [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

Hi,
I want to use a Gmail account to write emails to my sad turtle boyfriend who went to guantanamo.
He ate bush 's vegetables. So Bush asked rumsfeld to torture him in guantanamo in order to obtain the names and the adress of the gang of the blue turtles.
Anisa Bennis
anisabennis[put at-character here]yahoo.fr

Jeff Thomas [PersonRank 0]

20 years ago #

I want to escape from the evil clutches of hotmail!

jeff AT aliensoftware.co.uk

20 years ago #

Jeff & Joanna, your Gmails are on their way...

Rich C. [PersonRank 0]

20 years ago #

It' s Father's Day in two days, and my kids are too young to give me anything. Also I am unemployed. :-(
dupumf[at]mac[dot]com

Wang Liang Wei [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

I really need the Gmail account so that I can use it for sending large attachments for school work. By teh way, GMAIL ROX!

20 years ago #

I think it is really cool to be one of the few privileged ones to own Gmail at least for now. So, please...

bsboard [PersonRank 0]

20 years ago #

If you have any left, i would like an account because I want to show all those greedy people who charge for invites on ebay.
bsboard[at]hotmail[dot]com

wang liang wei [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

sorry it is

wangkai_2571989[put at-character here]hotmail.com

wang liang wei [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

Has anyone thought that the "G" in Gmail refers to gigabyte? GigMail... cool... we would mean "zhai" in Singapore!

sabu vs [PersonRank 0]

20 years ago #

Hi

I wish to be a gmail user. I have lot of files and messages to share. My full name is sabu vs and email is sabufeb[put at-character here]yahoo.com

james [PersonRank 0]

20 years ago #

Hi,

I got one from you the other day (thanks). I gave it to my wife. If you have another free one, it would be great if you could give it to me. If not, that's cool...I don't want to be too greedy. :P

Or...if you could tell us how to get the invites, that'd be neat too.

jamesleungmar @ yahoo.com

20 years ago #

Wang Liang Wei and Rich C. get the last two invites for today. More to come in this forum on the weekend I guess!

Yixun Zhang [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

Hi,
   I want to use Gmail because Google is my favorite internet company, I use google everyday. And it provide enough space for me. Further more, I want a email address with my name on it forever, not like those others. And I hate the other email systems which make me spend tons of time to fight the spam. I just want a good new start and hope it can last forever. I believe Gmail can provide me the chance as soon as I can get it in time.
   Whether you give me or not, I still want to thank you here, Philipp Lenssen. You are the only one I've seen to give the Gmail to strangers consistantly.
   My email address is yixunz[put at-character here]yahoo.com

Yixun Zhang [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

Oh, I missed the chance again!!!
Bad luck these days.
Hope I can have a good weekend.
You too.

20 years ago #

Thanks, Philipp. No more bad hair days!!! :P Cheers! :)

Faizan [PersonRank 0]

20 years ago #

Hey,
I really need an invite because i'm really sick of hotmail. i have to store my old messages in about 4 different hotmail ids. its a real pain having to search for them..
i've been using google for years now. and i'm dead sure gmails gonna be an amazing service. i just wanna close all those other hotmail ids after forwarding to gmail...

thanks...
faezan[put at-character here]hotmail.com

Rohan Patil [PersonRank 0]

20 years ago #

Yo Dude!

i wanna use gmail, cos hotmail is slow, my yaho.co.in account is still 6MB, my indiatimes account is infested with spam and i really need more space as i need to upload project files, songs, etc. for use in other places as my CD writer is screwed as of now!!!

thanks

maverickrohan[put at-character here]indiatimes.com

20 years ago #

No more invites in this thread...

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!