Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Text Links Ads

Ankita Malik [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
18 years ago2,535 views

has anyone tried or deployed Text links ads on their website. How has it performed for you guys?

what i understood it performs on the basis of pageviews and is different from google as it has nothing to do with clicks.

let me know what you think of the product and are they others who offer text links where the publisher on deploying it is paid on monthly basis.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

You need to separate between TextLinkAds and text ads, for clarity I use these spellings, just so people know when I'm talking about the company vs normal text link ads. So, I don't have any experience with TextLinkAds, but I did have self-organized text ads here last year, which paid per "campaign."

Patrick Gavin [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Hey Ankita,

Text Link Ads are priced on a flat monthly rate per ad sold. Price is determined by your website's Alexa ranking, link popularity, theme, ad placement, etc. To get a rough idea of what you could earn with our program you could try out our link calculator found here: http://www.text-link-ads.com/link_calculator.php

After you submit your site to program, your site will be accepted or denied. If accepted you will receive the financial information via email. If acceptable you insert our ad script on your website and your site is then added to our online Marketplace.

When ads are sold you can accept or deny them. If you accept the ad it will be automatically placed on your site. Payment is made the first of the month via check or paypal. Any other questions, let me know, thx!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!