Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Joga.com Problems  (View post)

Pau Tomàs [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, July 5, 2006
18 years ago4,268 views

It seems like the Joga version of "No donut for you" Orkut error.

http://www.answers.com/topic/orkut-bad-bad-server-no-donut-for-you-gif

Tadeusz Szewczyk [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I am not very sorry for them. When two companies that both have no respect for human rights team up I do not really sympathize with them. Google, while censoring in China, at least does not demand ridiculous prices for it's products whereas Nike pays their (child?) workers like 5 cent per shoe and sells them for like 200 dollars. I wonder why they didn't google their partner first, maybe they should have taken "exploitation", "maquiladoras" or "child labor" as additional keywords. I don't know how it is in the US but where I live (Berlin, Germany) mainly ignorant and uneducated pople wear Nike.

Mysterius [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I definately wouldn't say that Google has *no* respect for human rights, and, though I don't approve of companies that exploit people, Nike probably feels that it's just staying competitive. In any case, do you have to bring this up? We're talking about an error on Joga.com, not your vendetta against Nike's worker policies.

kiki [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I Was really surprised after Ms-dos comendents, when I saw those JOga.com on my mahcine.

They always say, that backup is private area, but those thoughts I throved immly out.
I don't care about hairy men on a field kicking eachothers, but I'm very neat to my own area.

Couple a month's ago there were a lot of talking that google-programs make such things possible to hackers that they shoudn't.
If they are so desperated about money that just flying away..? After it it is'nt so confidential after all.
I don't wonder that at all.
In those hard times as we live nowadays there is no such thing as free ...something....no way.

T.Havas [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Same situation.
What Joga.com?
Only Joga I got it was when I found unnecessary links on my browser. I hate keep others out of my private area. Dont You see, it is mine??My own?
Nobody; and I mean NOBODY have privileges to send something unnecessary to other persons spaces, blogs, sites if it is not asked to. And I presume that there is not many persons that like those things?

maybe I have understand this openSource-thing all wrong: I dont' like to clean my machine every day. There is pritty much other things to do for ENJOY surfing- why use all my time with scans and pans..

I have used net almost since it was only a thing in someones heads. For those times for this day I feel angry after seeing such a waste of time with all ads, links, etc. What do they sell on empty space? Images, Supercali-fragiali-expialidocus....

Here in Scandinavian countries that are mentioned as highly educated area, there is still those fatheads, that have little but serious hobby with cracking , tracking, spamming,and now; we also have the same thing, that even we copy for ourselves (for ex. own car mp3-radio) music, it is no more possible.
   -and when we try to use payload music, it doesn't work. Nice. Good Idea. Well done.

It makes me ask how greedy people really are.
   – they have had my money at the first time when I bought CD or else from store.

If all those hazardious things continues there is no more really life at all on the net – only ads, ads, ads and ads.. and of course all those no needed @-cookies that I dislike..how to ignore them after there is one hundred and fifty five marks on every one.
Now situation here is that prosentually 78-80 % from all sites are ads and scam, so, what is the future??
No net at all, I presume....

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!