Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How to contact Yahoo?

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, July 20, 2006
18 years ago2,684 views

I'm using Yahoo groups as a mailinglist for my organisation. (I could change to Google groups but it is a bit user unfriendly to do that because most users of the mailinglist are not so computer minded.)

I was searching for a way to provide some feedback to them about the very bad performance I'm experiencing lately with e-mails between their domain & the Google domain (and my domain on Google Hosted).

I couldn't find it though. Is there somebody that knows how to do that? I think it was possible before...

Count this in the 20% non-Google. :P

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Maybe drop Jeremy Zawodny an email?
http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Philipp, thx for the information, I've dropped him an e-mail and I keep you updated!

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

If you have an e-mail address of an 'Yahoo-er' they certainly answer very, very quickly...

"I've sent your comment along.
Thanks.
Jeremy"

Thanks Jeremy for the lightning speed, and as always I'll keep the forum updated from the next steps!

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Well information gets through very quickly at yahoo. Yesterday there was a general e-mail to the Yahoo alerst group stating:

"The Yahoo! Groups email delivery system has been experiencing delays.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working diligently to keep
this problem from recurring. We understand your frustration and
appreciate your patience.

- The Yahoo! Groups Team

Please note: this is an announcement- only group. If you have a
question, please contact Yahoo! Groups Customer Care at:
h ttp://help. yahoo.com/help/ groups/"

The only thing that is a pitty is that the last sentence in this mail means reading the on-line help pages. I still didn't found a way to contact them directly. (What really was the only possibility in this case.)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!