Google Blogoscoped

Forum

HelpMeFindMyLostInvitation

Carol Fontano [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
19 years ago

A few months ago (between 10-23-04 and 11-11-04) I was given an invitation, and signed up. I was very excited about it's large capacity for messages & storage, since two of my other emailboxes were continuously filling up and "bouncing" any and all new messages. When I signed up I thought I had an active AOL account, and gave that email as the "contact" one. When I then had problems logging on from another computer (no "cookie" was present – ?), I reset my password/made a "report". When I then attempted to access my aol email for any reply/new password, I discovered my account had been eliminated by an exboyfriend who sent me a mean email and then tried to "unsend" it. He called and apologized for sending me/trying to then "unsend" it to me, but failed to mention he had eliminated the mailbox I had been using under his screenname. To make a long story short, I've been trying to locate this invitation on my computer at home (where I received it), and was wondering if you could possibly send me a "sample" graphic or any clues as to the file type, key words to search for, where to look (other than History, etc. – already tried that, but I intentionally don't keep temp. internet or History files for very long for security reasons.) on my computer, etc. Thank you so much!

justin [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

invitation to what exactly?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!