Google Blogoscoped

Forum

its only the probe going on.

wikalp [PersonRank 1]

Sunday, August 20, 2006
17 years ago2,478 views

i differently started on the lithic about the Google , so i started blogging about Google www.onlyaboutgoogle.blogspot.com. It Is not the mear feelings that i started to blog . its extremely unconditional when sometime it irritates . it is on the priamary stage of history upto now . but i will go on blogging about the mistakes and drawbacks of google after a good time and i will prove the fan of being fan of google .

wikalp

[Edit: URL removed from name – Nate]

wikalp [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

I got extremley shocked of the news the guardian wrote about Google ."Has the time finally come to stop using Google? " is extremely out of conscience .And the ingredient over it is so illutrusive thet it hawks a rivarly of technology .
what had made it off steemed is not the mear thing , but the mear dillutrision is the main thing and what it had imputted of other search engine is really worth making a huge target.

I would like all of the techno people to go to [my blog] and comment on the thing i have written.

[Edit: The name section is for your name not an addition title. All caps removed from last section. URL removed, already posted in previous post. Duplicate post deleted – Nate]

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!