Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Checking Nationalist Sites  (View post)

Ann Brown [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, March 23, 2005
19 years ago

Yeah, well Google has the good sense not to include far-right hate sites like Little Green Footballs. Here's an example of a post there from an LGF 'Lizard' talking about what he's going to bring on his trip to California, in case he has a problem with 'Moonbats' (non-right-wingers).

#278 Iron Fist 3/21/2005 07:37PM PST

Yeah, the PRC has some nutcase laws on knives. Blade has to be less than 2" long, but it can be a switch. Go figure.

That actually makes it more dangerous, not less. If I have a big fighter, I'll try and cut off some fingers or something. Hell, they can generally sew 'em back on. A little blade means femorals, kidneys, brachials, and carotids. I have to go for the kill-shot because the blade can't perform the disabling strike.

Not to mention the fact that most people are going to wilt if I pull out an 8" fighter.

A 2" blade doesn't look lethal. Go in just above the pubic bone 1" to the left of the naval, yank it 1" to the right of it. 100% dead. No chance of survival.

The target is the aorta just before it bifurcates into the femoral arteries. If you miss and just get a femoral, oh well.

Personally, I hope they stay home."

Congrats to Google for having the good sense to ignore Charles Johnson's campaign to be included on Google News.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Thanks Ann – do you have a link to that (I tried to find it, but saw nothing)? I guess it's from a comment, not the blogger himself?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!