Google Blogoscoped

Forum

New tie between Docs & Blogger

Kevin [PersonRank 0]

Sunday, November 12, 2006
20 years ago • 4,221 views

Of course, you are able to post to Blogger from Google Docs, but they are now advertising the ability on Blogger. When posting to my site tonight I noticed this:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o226/kdonovan11_2006/docs.jpg

Want to check out my blog :) ? http://copyrightings.blogspot.com/

NateDawg [PersonRank 10]

20 years ago #

Cool. No more work around. Google docs now has Blogger beta in the drop down menu. The stupid "$" sign bug still exists though:(

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

20 years ago #

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4810/txl5.png
Shouldn't it be post from "Docs & Spreadsheets"?

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

20 years ago #

Haha nice catch Haochi. Anyone know when they'll switch Group Blogs over ?

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

20 years ago #

I comply with all the criteria, I think, 3 small blogs – no team blogs – English language, but I'm not able to migrate...

I have two active blogs in beta now.

I want to migrate soon too!

Prasanna Narayanan [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

[Moved from "Google Integrates Blogger and Docs & Spreadsheets" – Tony]

Google is integrating Blogger and Docs and Spreadsheets.
look my post for screen shots.. (sorry I don't know to post images here)

http://exhilarator.blogspot.com/2006/11/blogger-integration-with-google-d.html

Prasanna Narayanan [PersonRank 1]

20 years ago #

I dont understand, why are my entires to forum being moved to some other place, like this?

DPic [PersonRank 10]

20 years ago #

because discussion happened here first about the thing you posted.

Forum home

Advertisement

 
Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

 

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!