Google Blogoscoped

Forum

What We Ask Google  (View post)

Ivan Dimitrov [PersonRank 1]

Thursday, December 7, 2006
17 years ago4,988 views

I think that once a suggestion goes up in rank there are many people who click on it by mistake thus making it even more popular in Google Suggestions. This explains to me some of the strange findings of this post.

Hashim [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Wow, I didn't know that Ciara rumor had become so popular.

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Google's undecided on whether it's good or bad. Type in "Google is " (extra space at end needed) and you get 5 good and 5 bad responses.

Best ever:
   – Love Songs
   – MSN names
   – Films
   – Chocolate cake

Google Suggest Alphabet
A – Amazon, B- BBC, C- currency converter, D- dictionary, E- ebay, F- Firefox, G- Gmail, H- Hotmail, I- Ikea, J- Jokes, K- kelly blue book, L- Lyrics, M- Mapquest, N- News, O- Orbitz, P- Paris Hilton, Q- Quotes, R- Ryanair, S- Spybot, T- Target, U- UPS, V- Valentines Day, W- Weather, X- Xbox, Y- Yahoo, Z- Zip Codes

Elias Kai [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

How accurate are these infos?
click on learn more on google suggest page
http://labs.google.com//intl/en/suggestfaq.html
url not found

Mathilde [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

LOL I cant get the idea of spiderteeth out of my head!

Xavir Dejavu [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I'am laughing along the list of questions, and when I reaching the last one, suddently, I feel a warm hand on my shoulders.... oh wtf... my boss is smiling at me....

Tadeusz Szewczyk [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Now I see see why they quit Google Answers!

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

The Terms of Use of the service:
http://labs.google.com/intl/en/labsterms.html

Same URL not found error...

gandyginger [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

what is themeaning of asking google. why not ask yourself. what is it all about? mineless answers of what you think it can be, google can't help, to the best part, it's all about you and now. so get up and enjoy your life and don't let this pass you by.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!